General Requirements For SMOV Application
- Applicant must be diagnosed with breast cancer and have undergone treatment.
- Applicant must demonstrate that she has endured economic disadvantage.
- The Application must be made by the Applicant, not a friend or family member.
- The Applicant must acknowledge that the Vacation will be safe and not be contraindicated by their medical providers.
- Applicant must submit a personal story describing why they believe that their circumstances warrant the Survivors Committee for Send Me On Vacation, Inc. granting a Vacation to them.
- Applicant must complete, sign and send the SMOV Application Form, Contact Information, SMOV Vacation Preferences, and SMOV Agreement to Send Me On Vacation, Inc.
- Applicant must complete, sign and send the HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) form.
- Applicant’s physician must fill out and return to Send Me On Vacation, Inc. the Medical Statement and Consent to Participate.
- Please send three current original photographs of the Applicant via email in .jpeg or other high-resolution format. Please do not fax or mail photos. Send email to email@example.com.
Download Send Me On Vacation Application Packet